"I am leaving you with a gift - peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give isn't like the peace the world gives. So don't be troubled or afraid." -John14:27 (The Book)
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus." -Phillipians4:6-7 (The Book)
"Patient endurance is what you need now, so you will continue to do God's will. Then you will receive all that he has promised." -Hebrews10:36 (The Book)
"Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act. Don't worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes." -Psalm37:7
I thought I'd start with a few scriptures this time... In these tough times today, many of us are growing weary... We're filled with anxiety, worry and are becoming impatient. Some of us are wondering if we're going to lose our jobs; how we're going to pay our bills, keep a roof over our heads, or even food on the table.
But it's a wonderful thing to know Jesus. And to believe and know that his word is true. He gives us peace of mind...don't be troubled. Just pray... be patient...and endure. Don't compare yourselves with others around you that seem to be prospering, God will exalt you in due time.
Recently, I've been getting impatient... frustrated. I've been wondering, how will I stay afloat with the job cutting back hours? Seems like I'm working just to pay bills...etc. But I have to remind myself constantly that God has my back and he will provide. All things happen for a reason, and everything that I'm going through is for my good. He's brought me out once, and he will do it again.
"But those who wait on the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint." -Isaiah40:31 (the Book)
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" -Phillipians4:13
YOUTUBE: Tye Tribbett - Look Up

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please share your thoughts! :)