![]() |
So, yesterday, God had me to do something... Go a day without speaking to someone that I've been getting used to talking to everyday. Initially, I thought it was just a matter of being sure I was putting God first. After the fact, I realized that there was more I could get out of that...
I felt bad not responding to them when they reached out to me. How many times have God called you, and you di...dn't answer? You should feel bad about that, but more often than not, we don't. Yet, we expect Him to answer us right away when we call on Him. Shouldn't this be a 50/50 thing here? (well actually, it should be 100% on our part. He already did enough for us, and He's so caring that He continues to do even more.)
So yeah..let's truly put God first and answer Him when he calls. Because if we continue to ignore Him, He'll eventually stop calling... And we all know how that ends...
I felt bad not responding to them when they reached out to me. How many times have God called you, and you di...dn't answer? You should feel bad about that, but more often than not, we don't. Yet, we expect Him to answer us right away when we call on Him. Shouldn't this be a 50/50 thing here? (well actually, it should be 100% on our part. He already did enough for us, and He's so caring that He continues to do even more.)
So yeah..let's truly put God first and answer Him when he calls. Because if we continue to ignore Him, He'll eventually stop calling... And we all know how that ends...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please share your thoughts! :)