Monday, October 24, 2011

Is Anybody Listening?

"Is anybody listening or am I talking to myself...talking to myself...talking to myself? Nobody's listening. Guess I'm just talking to myself...talking to myself...

If seeing is believing once you see me in the flesh. One thing I'll guarantee is that you'll see that he's been blessed. I got a couple issues that might need to be addressed. My mind has been design to not be easily impressed. I wish that you would read between the lines that I express. To see that I'm not at all defined by my success. Until then there's no disguise to hide behind this stress. I confess. I'm the one that got myself inside this mess."

-Jin (Running Through My Head)



I like this portion of the song...not just because of the way it flows...but what I got out of it is that you Must confess your sins or faults or shortcomings. Sure, God already knows them, but until you confess them to Him yourself, you won't be able to move forward.

After confessing and making the needed changes in your life, you will become a new creature in Jesus Christ.  Most probably won't believe the transformation because they knew the old you. But God is able. Sure we will have "a couple issues that might need to be addressed", but it's an everyday walk.


He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy. -Proverbs 28:13

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. -1 John 1:9

Stay encouraged... God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts! :)